From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Jan
Behrend
Sent: 18. januar 2012 14:03
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Ticket interchange between queues

Hello everybody,

I have one OTRS with multiple queues:  One for our administration and one for
our IT.

Now as a member of the IT helpdesk I want to create an OTRS ticket addressed to
our adminsitration using their OTRS address.

What happens is that the Mail sent is taken as a follow up to the IT helpdesk.
I think OTRS finds the ticket number and puts the mail into the corresponding
ticket disregarding the "To:" field of the Email header.

How can I avoid that?
If you have questions concerning my OTRS setup please ask.

Cheers Jan

--
MAX-PLANCK-INSTITUT fuer Radioastronomie Jan Behrend - Rechenzentrum