Hi,

I'm using OTRS only internally, so I use ldap backend for clients, but at first I didn't know if it would cause problem with agents so the auth for agent is local.

I have a few questions about the possible transition to ldap auth for agents.

- Can an agent be a customer as well if using the same AD for auth? Of course, I guess that agents would be in an extra AD group compared to the users.

- Will I lose agent history or will I break something if I go with ldap auth instead of local eventually? The usernames and e-mail addresses are the same.

Thanks,

Ugo