Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von Erik
van Ast
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012 13:51
An: otrs@otrs.org
Betreff: [otrs] Upgrade from 3.0.11 to 3.1.1

Hi everyone,

We have been using OTRS for a couple of years now and we are currently using
3.0.11 as the newest version. OTRS 3.1.1 is now available however and I wanted
to know if there are any special things I have to think of before upgrading? We
are using OpenSUSE 11.2 as an OS, but I'm not an expert in Linux so I wanted to
double-check before upgrading.
I have upgraded the 3.0.X versions every time by running the following commands:

rpm -Uvh otrs-3.0.11*
otrs.RebuildConfig.pl
otrs.DeleteCache.pl
apache2 restart

Can I use the same commands (otrs-3.1* instead of otrs-3.0.11* in the first
line) for this upgrade from 3.0.11 to 3.1.1?
Kind regards,
Erik van Ast

Please visit our new ecommerce website http://eu.suzohapp.com