Like the subject says, tickets sometimes dont come in when sending email in a
timely fashion (sometimes i have to go to the admin postmastermailaccounts
panel and click fetch mail. I searched this and found:
* Martignier, Philippe <philippe.martignier at wipo.int>:
> Hi there,
>
> I want to speed up the frequence of refresh (= an email arrives in
> Outlook and then OTRS looks in the mail box if there is a mail it
> deletes that email and create a ticket inside OTRS)

>>Well, don't use fetchmail, but feed OTRS directly via SMTP.

I don't understand how to feed OTRS directly with SMTP. I look in the email
accounts panel of otrs and the only options i see are imap, imaps, pop and
pops. Can someone tell me how to accomplish getting emails sent to otrs quicker?