Am 06.06.2012 10:15, schrieb Andy Wodfer:
Hi,
We're tracking down some bugs in an application we've made which talks to OTRS via SOAP (mainly creates tickets).

Anyway, I have one problem or question:

We need to create a link in our webbased system that when clicked it will open the OTRS ticket, just like OTRS Notification Master email link, IE.

http://some.host.com/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketZoom;TicketID=5625
<http://helpdesk.filmtek.no/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketZoom;TicketID=5625>

What's the relationsship between TicketID=5625 and ticketnumber #2012060610000044 ?

How do we get the correct TicketID number?

have a look at the "ticket" table on the OTRS database. The "id" field stores the ticketID and the "tn" the ticketnumber. it's a 1:1 relationship so you can pull this out of the database easily.

Regards,

BB
--

THE video player for the web: http://flowplayer.org