Hi, did someone ever meet this case ?

I try to backup my otrs with this command
./backup.pl -d /backup/

But I got "ERROR: No Such directory: /backup/

I google and found an post that said backup.pl not work on debian, my OTRS run
on Debian, then I try install OTRS on CentOS then I try run backup.pl but found
the same error.

What I have try

1.     Try to change group permission (chown)

a.     On Debian : chown otrs www-data /backup/

b.    On CentOS : chown otrs apache /backup/

Any idea ?

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Bina Nusantara.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you
must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.