Dear OTRS users,

I have some problems saving the OTRS attachments related to FAQs as I
want them to be saved. Now that I have set the WebUploadCacheModule to
"FS" and increased the WebMaxFileUpload, i can upload the large files
that i want. However, whereas the attachments related to tickets are
saved as files, attachments related to FAQs are still saved in the
database. I see how the file's are first saved in "C:\Program Files
(x86)\OTRS\OTRS\var\tmp\upload_cache", but after uploading is
completely, i can only find the attachment in the database itself.

So, my question is:

How can i also save the attachments related to FAQs on the fileserver?

My configuration is as follows:

Server OS: Windows Server 2008
Version: OTRS 3.0.10 (used standard windows installer)
Perl: StrawberryPerl
Webserver: Apache
Database: MySQL

Thanks in advance,

Erwin Sterrenburg

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s); disclosure or copying by others than the intended person(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please treat
this email as confidential, notify the sender and delete all copies of the
email immediately.