Briefly, the code you presented says:
return 1 if A OR B, which is likely to be the case all the time, because
CERRADO is a ticket state not equal to CERRADO ADMINISTRATIVO, and vice
versa. (Matches first "TRUE")

What to do?

I believe you want to say
return 1 if A AND(&&) B, which says, "State isn't CERRADO AND State isn't
CERRADO ADMINISTRATIVO" (All must be TRUE)