It's not a case of just altering files, the level of information you
require capturing is going to take a lot of configuration and customisation
of OTRS. DynamicFields will go so far to assist you with being able to
capture that but I would seriously look at whether OTRS is the right
solution for you.

Do you actually need all of the information to be stored in separate
fields? Could you not create some other form which then submits that
information into OTRS (using the API, or crafting and submitting an email),
where say each bit of information went into the ticket body in a name=value
format?

No one can give you a definitive list of files that you would need to edit,
that is custom development work.

Hope this helps

Steve