On Oct 11, 2012, at 9:21 AM, Adrià García-Alzórriz
<adria.garcia-alzor...@adam.es> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm interested in adding more fields in Customer details. It can be
> possible with OTRS? I think that Dynamic Fields are available only in
> Tickets or Articles.

Yes, this is possible. Add as much fields as needed in the mapping definition
for the customer source.

> I try to keep helpdesk offers support if a customer didn't pay his
> previous bill, so a *visible* message (such pop-up, custom HTML) would
> be great.

You can solve this issue with some Javascript which looks for a specific field
defined in the customer field mapping.

> Disabling customers or add text comments into customer's profile are
> insufficient for us beacause in first case the agent can't find the
> customer when opens a phone ticket; in the second one, if customer
> creates a ticket via mail it can be difficult to notice these kind of
> administrative messages.

One idea for incoming tickets via e-mail could be a customization which checks
the customer's account details and add an note, decrease priority or whatever.

-Roy

--
Roy Kaldung
e-mail: r...@kaldung.com