Hi there,

I'm interested in adding more fields in Customer details. It can be
possible with OTRS? I think that Dynamic Fields are available only in
Tickets or Articles.

I try to keep helpdesk offers support if a customer didn't pay his
previous bill, so a *visible* message (such pop-up, custom HTML) would
be great.

Disabling customers or add text comments into customer's profile are
insufficient for us beacause in first case the agent can't find the
customer when opens a phone ticket; in the second one, if customer
creates a ticket via mail it can be difficult to notice these kind of
administrative messages.

Do you have any ideas?
Many thanks!

--