Hi,

I would like to have event based notifications sent out to customers, in
different languages, based on customer's interface language or some other
customer level parameter. Is this possible?

I looked in OTRS's changelog and found nothing about this all to way up to
the current 3.2.0 beta. I've found this entry in Ideascale
https://otrsteam.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Translations-of-the-event-based-notifications/99968-10369requesting
this exact feature about a year ago and it leads me to believe
that it's not supported.

If it's not supported, does anyone know a ~hack that can achieve this?

I'm thinking about setting up different event notifications triggered per
customerid but the problem is that I have, let's say, 100 customers, 95
needing EN and 5 needing RO as language. I could setup duplicate
notifications for those 5 needing RO and filter each one by their
customerid. It's not elegant but it can be done. The problem is that I
don't know how to avoid these 5 also receiving notifications targeted at
the other 95, in EN.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Bogdan