One thought is to add language based states for this purpose. If you filter
on "closed successful" and "closed successful RO" it would enable you to
send the ticket event in the language that the Notification Event sees.
This assumes, of course, that the Notification Event Body/Subject is in the
appropriate language. It does mean you'll have to specifically choose the
language based state if you want to use that language, ( and for Priority
or other attributes Notification Event uses to filter). It also means that
only the language chosen will be sent.