We have one queue with an automatic responses configured.

Since we're using the email address of this queue for sending out
reminders ("Your account is about to expire on ..."), we're getting
out-of-office replies back to the queue, which are then automatically
replied to.

So, what I'd like to know is how I can prevent OTRS from replying when
the Subject: contains "Abwesend:" (which is a good indication for an
out of office autoreply in Germany).

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebra...@charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin