Hi,

Is there a more conceptual user manual for the ITSM module? some OTRS  I'm
trying to get started with it and get everything done and done but i got
myself lost in change management since i can't modify the Change State from
Requested, even if I'm the Change Builder and Manager.

I tried a Condition based on a workorder status and the conditions seams
not be working as well, since it seams not to fire anything anytime!

Surely it's something i'm missing big. Tell, what should i send to the
mailing to show and find what's up around here?

Thanks.
--
*Ricardo Striquer Soares*
rica...@wb4b.com.br

WB4B - Negócios Online | Curitiba - PR
www.wb4b.com.br
www.ibns.com.br
www.e-commercebrasil.org
www.programabrasil.org

Skype: rstriquer ou Ricardo Striquer Soares da WB4B de Curitiba
41 3029 5624 (ramal: 200)
41 8446 6360 (Claro)
41 9278 3560 (Vivo)