Hmm, that's not at the bottom of my page...and I just tried

<OTRS_TICKET_DynamicField_PhoneNumField> but it didn't work....

My field is of type "article"...could that be the problem

From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Gerald
Young
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:25 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] dynamic field values in agent notifications

Did you look at the bottom of the page?

<OTRS_TICKET_DynamicField_TestField>

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Isaac Gonzalez
<igonza...@autoreturn.com<mailto:igonza...@autoreturn.com>> wrote:
Greeting OTRS fellow users...I have a dynamic field (just text) that customers
are required to fill in in the new ticket interface and it works well...I can
see it when I access the ticket in zoom view just fine...but I would like to
take this a step further and get that value in the agent notification email...

So I tried using <OTRS_TICKET_PhoneNumField> to grab this field from the ticket
data in the new ticket notification, but unfortunately its blank when the email
arrives... PhoneNumField is my dynamic field key value by the way.

Is this even possible....Perhaps not, but would be a nice feature...

Otrs 3.1.x is what we are running by the way...

Thanks,
Isaac