Parag Bhalerao schrieb:
Is there a way to import tickets from other system to OTRS? If so, how to go about it?

Whether there's a way or not depends strongly on the system from which you want to import, and on how detailed the information fed into OTRS should be. In which form can your old system export? Which OTRS fields need to be populated in a way that you can reference them later? Do you need to keep ticket numbers intact, and how's the relationship between old and OTRS ticket numbers?

A lot of questions, and it's just the beginning, just what comes to my mind in the first seconds after reading your mail. Without more detailed problem description I doubt anyone can give you much help.

        Susan