I don't see it, either. I'm sorry about the confusion. I don't look at
customer side practically ever, so I don't know what it shows or doesn't.
IMO, the queue is rather unimportant to the customer, as it doesn't have
anything particular to do with progressing the ticket, which as a customer,
is practically the only thing I'd care about. Yes, it's interesting to know
which folder holds my ticket but I don't care.

In general, most everything that happens with lateral movement of the
ticket (Queue, Owner change, even priority) is pretty much not something
the customer needs to know.
The Queue is just a folder. It's important only on the Agent side. Yes,
really.
The Owner isn't important until the Owner talks to the customer.
The priority isn't of critical importance when it's changed and can be a
point of contention if it doesn't reflect the customer's view of the
seriousness of the ticket.

This is, of course, just my opinion, but think on it.