It's here:

http://doc.otrs.org/3.2/en/html/Ticket.html#Ticket:Frontend::Customer::TicketOverview

So you can define in SysConfig which fields you want to have displayed.
If you want to 'minimize changes' what you probably can do best is
create an OTRS Ticket Event Module that updates a new dynamic field
you create, whenever the ' last changed by agent' timestamp needs to
be updated. In that case all you'll add to OTRS is one event module --
ref:
http://doc.otrs.org/developer/3.1/en/html/otrs-module-layers.html#ticketevent

--
Mike