Nice Gerald,

That tip made the trick... Now about the other question, do you have any clue of how I can do it?

"Is there any way to create a new ArticleType (I.E: xmpp-notification) so I can create an Notification Event and use it to notify my Agents via Jabber instead of creating a Ticket Event?"

Regards,

Daniel Santos
daniel.san...@etice.ce.gov.br
ETICE - Empresa de Tecnologia da Informação do Ceará
www.etice.ce.gov.br
+55 85 3101.6600

    What's the correct way to add a new field (JabberUID) in the
    Agent's profile so we can configure our Agents to receive
    notifications on email and Jabber?

    I'm thinking on setting up a Ticket Event to make it send these
    Jabber notifications when a Ticket reaches its EscalationTime.

    Is there any way to create a new ArticleType (I.E:
    xmpp-notification) so I can create an Notification Event and use
    it to notify my Agents via Jabber instead of creating a Ticket Event?

    Thanks in advance!

-- Daniel Santos
    daniel.san...@etice.ce.gov.br <mailto:daniel.san...@etice.ce.gov.br>
    ETICE - Empresa de Tecnologia da Informação do Ceará
    www.etice.ce.gov.br <http://www.etice.ce.gov.br>
    +55 85 3101.6600