Thanks Gerald,

I mistakenlyassumed the User information came inside Ticket information. Now I got it working as stated below:

my %Ticket = $Self->{TicketObject}->TicketGet(
    TicketID => $Param{Data}->{TicketID},
);

my %UserPrefs = $Self->{UserObject}->GetPreferences(
    UserID => $Ticket{OwnerID},
);

my %UserData = $Self->{UserObject}->GetUserData(
    UserID => $Ticket{OwnerID},
);

And then $UserPrefs{AgentXMPPJID} give me the Ticket Owner JID previously configured.

Regards,

Daniel Santos
daniel.san...@etice.ce.gov.br
ETICE - Empresa de Tecnologia da Informação do Ceará
www.etice.ce.gov.br
+55 85 3101.6600