ETICE - Empresa de Tecnologia da Informação do Ceará
www.etice.ce.gov.br
+55 (85) 3101.6600

On 08/09/13 15:39, jose.salvi...@accenture.com wrote:
The Apache and Apache2 folders in \otrs\kernel\cpan-lib are both empty?! Not
sure where else to look for those logs. Thanks again for the support. It seems
as if my issue is unique and not easy for anyone else to replicate. This is SO
frustrating because I KNOW OTRS would be a great fit for us here.

-----Original Message-----
From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Daniel
Santos
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 11:16 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] Consistent AJAX communication errors are ruining my
experience

Did you check the defatul apache error_log?? Maybe it is logging your OTRS
errors in there.

I'm at Fortaleza, Ceara... Northeast.

Daniel Santos
daniel.san...@etice.ce.gov.br
ETICE - Empresa de Tecnologia da Informação do Ceará www.etice.ce.gov.br
+55 (85) 3101.6600

On 08/09/13 14:21, jose.salvi...@accenture.com wrote:
Great questions Daniel!

I have tried four different physical machines and one virtual with the same
result. I tried it primarily in Chrome but have also used IE 10 and Firefox.
They had different variations of the error, but none of them worked.

Firefox and IE are 100% addon/plugin free - I have Google Voice extension in
Chrome, but nothing else.

Where in Brazil are you? I spent a few months in Belo Horizonte - LOVE
it there! :)