From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Daniel
Santos
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 11:52 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] Consistent AJAX communication errors are ruining my
experience

Jose, by default apache logs will be at /var/log/httpd or
/var/log/apache2 depending on your distro. I recommend you to run it on Linux.
I've never managed to install it on Windows.

Daniel Santos
daniel.san...@etice.ce.gov.br
ETICE - Empresa de Tecnologia da Informação do Ceará www.etice.ce.gov.br
+55 (85) 3101.6600