Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von
Grzella, Mark
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Januar 2014 15:42
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: [otrs] Postmaster Filtering -- Set CustomerID = CC Mailadress

Hey all,

i need an advice regarding otrs postmaster filtering.
Task is to set the proper customer identification to the email address listed
in CC on an inbound e-mail.
As we are getting mails via different communication channels, we can get
e-mails that are not directly send to otrs from the original customer but
rather via an alternative address, for example management assistents reporting
for a manager.

Therefor it´ll be quite helpful to have the customer id not set to the e-mail
responsible, but to the one listed in cc.

I tried something like this, but with no effect at all.
OTRS still sets customer id to its original sender, not to the cc one.

Filter condition
Headline 1 : CC  << value >> (sample)
Headline 2 : From <<value>> myadr...@mydomain.de

Set E-Mail Header
Headline 1 : X-OTRS-CustomerUser <<value>> [***]

Anybody a clue how to archive this?

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Studienkreis GmbH
Mark Grzella