Do you have some database that would map arbitrary user A to the customer
entity in OTRS? If the domain is the same for all users and you have no
information about the relationship between incoming message from user A and
customer ID B, I don't see how OTRS could do this -- it has to be able to
determine the relationship somehow, and if user B is the actual customer, then
they should be the one formally responsible in the database.

One thought: if your authentication source is something like Active Directory,
and you have the relationships (user A is admin for user B) in AD, you could
probably query AD and substitute the source of the message as if it came from
user B, and add user A as a CC.  Or you could set up something external to OTRS
that user B could say "these are my designated proxies who can submit issues on
my behalf" and check that during postmaster processing.