Escalated tickets exceed milestone settings for SLA or Queue, if SLA does
not apply. Reminder tickets are of state pending reminder.

Please indicate in your questions whether others are agents or customers.
Pronouns are ambiguous and answers may be different depending on who needs
what.

Please clarify /expand on your last sentence.