Hello,

that's exactly what I followed. My first impression is that with such a
setup, changes cannot be created/executed in a sane way. I'm a developer
myself, so conditions and actions are not foreign for me, but if I have to
define this huge number of conditions for each change I have to manage,
that's a bit of an overkill (even with using templates). However, it is
likely that I didn't understand the whole change thing in ITSM :-) Isn't it
a bit over-complicated?

Best,
Gergely