Hi everyone,

Looking at OTRS 3.3 admin manual, Ch 2, Using the Windows
Installer<http://otrs.github.io/doc/manual/admin/3.3/en/html/installation.html#installation-on-windows-installer>I
see the following:

Important: The Windows installer for OTRS contains all needed components
> for OTRS, i.e. the Apache web server, the MySQL database server, Perl (with
> all needed modules) and cron for Windows. However you can also use it to
> set up OTRS on the Microsoft IIS Web Server instead of on Apache.

Since I've been running OTRS 3.2.3 decently in production for ~14 months,
on Windows, on Apache & Strawberry, with ~150 customers & ~50 agents, I
would like to keep this combo of OS, web server and Perl runtime.

Unfortunately, the latest otrs-3.3.6-win-installer-3.0.5.exe deploys
directly on IIS & ActivePerl and never asks me about anything except the db
backend.

   - Is it possible to deploy Apache & Strawberry with the Win installer,
   as claimed in the admin manual?
   - Anyone has positive / negative experiences to share about running on
   IIS & ActiveState? I loath changing the whole underlying platform and
   running the risk of having to rollback everything if performance is an
   issue in the new configuration.

Thanks,

Bogdan