Thanks.  Any idea when this will be available in the Admin interface? I am not
comfortable making this change on my Amazon instance.

Thank you!

Scott R. Morgan
Director of Information Systems
Mama Fu's Franchise Group
512.949.3229<tel:512.949.3229> Help desk (NEW!)
512-949-3236<tel:512-949-3236> Office/Cell (NEW!)
sc...@mamafus.com<file:///sc...@mamafus.com> /
http://www.mamafus.com<http://www.mamafus.com/>

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2015, at 3:14 AM, Friedrich Kölbel