Just to point that It seemed to be a rare condition caused by the daylight
saving change.
Last sunday clock went backward one hour and after that SLA.pm was never
finishing to process the tickets.

Here is what we have done to solve this:
1 - Change all "open" tickets to "new":

UPDATE ticket SET ticket_state_id = 1 WHERE ticket_state_id = 4

2 - Reset times on them:

UPDATE ticket SET escalation_time = 0, escalation_update_time = 0,
escalation_solution_time = 0, escalation_response_time = 0, timeout = 0
WHERE ticket_state_id = 1

3 - Unlock.

UPDATE ticket SET ticket_lock_id = 1 WHERE ticket_state_id = 1 AND
ticket_lock_id = 2

Problem solved and OTRS updated to 4.0.6.

(If some developer wants do debug it I can send a backup with this
behaviour.)

Thanks.

--
[ ]'s