Hi,
upon further investigation and querying the database, it seems to me that there
statistics' result with dynamic fields are incorrect.

I'm able to make a query that yields the same result of a simple stat for
ticket closed last month.
The following query yields the same total and therefore I believe it is correct
(I also cross checked a few data):

select
case
  when t.queue_id = 4 then 'Misc'
  else 'EDP'
end as Coda,
case
  when d.value_text = 1 then 'Informazioni'
  when d.value_text = 2 then 'Pagamento'
  when d.value_text = 3 then 'Consegna Espresso'
  when d.value_text = 4 then 'Consegna Tecnica'
  when d.value_text = 5 then 'Reso'
  when d.value_text = 6 then 'Carta Fan'
  else d.value_text
end as TipoRichiesta,
count(t.id) as Ticket
from ticket t
join dynamic_field_value d on d.object_id = t.id
where t.queue_id in (4, 5) -- MISC, EDP
and t.ticket_state_id = 2 -- Closed Successful
and d.field_id = 3 -- TicketType
and t.change_time between '20150201' and '20150228'
group by t.queue_id, TipoRichiesta

Aside for the duplicated dynamic field value rows (which I now believe I
understand) the stat result is totally inconsistent with the above.

paolo mosconi

Paolo Mosconi

[ACTVALUE_LOGO firma email]
ActValue Consulting and Solutions
Via A. De Gasperi, 126 - 20017 RHO (Milano) - ITALY
T +39 02 934642 27
M +39 335 8107163
Skype: pmosconi
paolo.mosc...@actvalue.com<mailto:paolo.mosc...@actvalue.com>