Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von
iga3...@yahoo.com
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. April 2015 15:39
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: [otrs] upgrade to a new patch level (from4.0.6 to 4.0.7)

Hi, we have running OTRS version 4.0.6. See:

[root@server tmp]# rpm -qa|grep otrs
otrs-4.0.6-01.noarch

Now I have downloaded new version 4.0.7
[root@server tmp] wget
https://www.otrs.com/download-thank-you/thank-you-downloading-otrs-software/?download=/RPMS/rhel/6/otrs-4.0.7-01.noarch.rpm

In order to upgrade. Is enough to run:

rpm -Uvh  otrs-4.0.7-01.noarch.rpm

??

I have searched on OTRS manual and it only showed how to upgrade from an old
version 2x, 3x to 4x. But I didn't found how to upgrade to a new patch level.

Thanks.