From: Paolo Mosconi <paolo.mosc...@actvalue.com>
Date: 04/27/2015  04:53  (GMT-05:00)
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Splitting ticket doesn't delete article from source ticket

Hi,
I'm using OTRS 4.0.1 and I believe I'm having problems with Ticket Split
functionality.
Example: ticket #1 has 7 articles and I'd like to move article 4 to a new
ticket; by selecting Split, a new phone ticket is created containing a copy of
article 4, but article 4 itself is still contained in ticket 1 (I was expecting
it to be deleted).
Thanks for any suggestion / explanations
Best regards

Paolo Mosconi

[ACTVALUE_LOGO firma email]
ActValue Consulting and Solutions
Via A. De Gasperi, 126 - 20017 RHO (Milano) - ITALY
T +39 02 934642 27
M +39 335 8107163
Skype: pmosconi
paolo.mosc...@actvalue.com<mailto:paolo.mosc...@actvalue.com>