> Hi and thanks for the answer. What do you mean with "some configuration info
> for individual nodes"? I was thinking that having a single otrs on a
> clustered fs would avoid to have any file stored elsewhere than the cluster...

I probably should clarify. What we were trying to do was to have multiple
copies (1 on each node). We kept finding places where the location and version
of the syscofig blobs were getting overwritten, and unless you did some
creative things with overlaying filesystems on node n>1, the additional
instances would come up as node 1 and Bad Things happened.

I went hunting through the source, and moved every reference to a local file
into a database object in a node-specific table. and added a --node option to
identify which node that instance represented. That was in otrs 3.

Recent versions have been better. I should try it again.

I suspect if you only tried to run on one node at a time it probably would be
ok, but that kinda defeats the point of the cluster. You probably could hunt
down all the directory references in the source; I don't know if they're all
exposed to syscofig.