> You could use bin/otrs.GetTicketThread.pl
> But what would be the goal? you'd still need to get (something) into an
> email and I can pretty much guarantee you're not going to get something
> immediately threadable and certainly not attachments.

Well, the goal is to import back the article (or the entire ticket thread)
into a mail account, so the GetTicketThread is not exactly what I need, but
could be useful as a template script if someone knows the OTRS methods
necessary to export an article in original format (which can be saved into
a .eml file), by exporting all the articles in a ticket thread to .eml file
the .eml files could then be imported into any mailboxes.