Hello,

I believe that if you run installer.pl without creating previously the
database and entering the root credentials, it will allow you to create the
user, the database and its structure. The only downside of this approach is
that you have to temporally grant access to root from the IP address of
OTRS. You can remove this access once the installer has finished.