Also confirmed. I'm unable to load the S3 management console for at least one of my accounts. I just get:

{
  "errorCode" : "InternalError"
}

Amazon has updated their status page to read "We've identified the issue as high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1, which is also impacting applications and services dependent on S3. We are actively working on remediating the issue."