We are starting to see access. I am able to get access to some of my public
buckets.

Thanks,
Bobin Joseph

From: Outages [mailto:outages-boun...@outages.org] On Behalf Of Peter
Kristolaitis via Outages
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:23 AM
To: outages@outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] Amazon S3 down

Also confirmed.  I'm unable to load the S3 management console for at least one
of my accounts.   I just get:

{

  "errorCode" : "InternalError"

}
Amazon has updated their status page to read "We've identified the issue as
high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1, which is also impacting applications and
services dependent on S3. We are actively working on remediating the issue."