On 17 Jun 2021, at 18:18, Cian Ferriter wrote:

> From: Harry van Haaren <harry.van.haa...@intel.com>
>
> This commit adds a new command to retrieve the list of available
> DPIF implementations. This can be used by to check what implementations
> of the DPIF are available in any given OVS binary.
>
> Usage:
>  $ ovs-appctl dpif-netdev/dpif-get

This command only shows the actual available options, not the currently
selected ones.

I think from a support perspective, we need this command to also show the
current setting for each datapath. Having this only in the log will not work in
cases where the log is overwritten.

//Eelco

Guess this also is true for the MFEX patchset (will reply during my review) and
the already included “ovs-appctl dpif-netdev/subtable-lookup-prio-get”

<SNIP>