On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 6:57 PM Greg Rose <gvrose8...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is time to remove support for the OVS kernel driver and push
> towards use of the upstream Linux openvswitch kernel driver
> in it's place [1].
>
> There are many Linux specific source modules in the datapath that
> will need eventual removal but some headers are still required for
> the userspace code (which seems counterintuitive but...)
>
> 1.  https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-dev/2022-April/393292.html
>
> Greg Rose (6):
>   acinclude.m4: Remove support for building the OVS kernel module

I would put this patch later in the series, once packaging, CI and
other scripts passing this option to ./configure have been dropped.

With the whole series applied, we still have references to --with-linux in:
.ci/linux-build.sh
Vagrantfile
utilities/docker/debian/build-kernel-modules.sh
utilities/ovs-dev.py
xenserver/openvswitch-xen.spec.in

--
David Marchand