Hi everyone,

Today is the soft freeze for the OVN 23.06 release. This means that any new feature patches intended to be included in the 23.06 release need to be posted today. In two weeks time, we will create the 23.06 branch of OVN, at which point no new features will be merged.

The list of patches is quite long at the moment, so we would like to know which new feature patches need to be considered for inclusion in 23.06. Please reply to this email with the patches we should review.

Please note that patches that fix bugs are not subject to the soft freeze. We can continue to merge bug fixes into 23.06 even after creating the branch.

Thanks,
Mark Michelson