Path MTU discovery for multichassis ports on localnet attached
switches: https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/list/?series=353374

As stated elsewhere, I consider it a bug fix to an undesired behavior
of the previously added feature (albeit a sizable one, even if it's
well isolated from the rest of the code base), but just in case you
have a different opinion, at the very least I would like it to get
into the upcoming release. Regardless, mentioning it here for
completeness.

Ihar