Hi Mark, Dumitru

Thanks for the feedback

On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 12:57 PM Dumitru Ceara <dce...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 10/6/23 09:08, Dumitru Ceara wrote:
> > Hi Xavier, Mark,
> >
> > On 9/21/23 15:27, Xavier Simonart wrote:
> >> Hi Mark
> >>
> >> Thanks for the review. See comments below.
> >> Thanks
> >> Xavier

> > I'm planning to apply the patches that have no ongoing discussion, that
> > is: 1-3, 6-11, 13.
> >

> In the end I also skipped patch 6 because of merge conflicts and 13
> because there's an ongoing discussion:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/patch/20230918164714.3144984-14-xsimo...@redhat.com/
>
> I applied the other 8 patches to main and backported them where applicable.

I'll send a v2 for the remaining patches 5, 6, 12, 13, 14 and 15. As
Dumitru pointed out patch 4 is not needed anymore as already fixed by
Ales.
Patch 5 (wait for all flows to be installed before sending packets) &
14 (fixed "ipsec -- basic configuration"): v2 is just a rebase, based
on Dumitru's feedback (and Mark's initial ack). If we (later) find a
proper fix to make test cases easier to write, we should definitely do
it.
Patch 6 (fixed multiple tests not properly waiting for packets to be
received):  rebased.
Patch 12 ( fixed "SCTP Load balancer health checks") & 15 (do not
start northd-backup for northd tests querying northd ): v2 merges the
two patches and does not start northd-backup anymore by default, based
on Mark's feedback.
Patch 13 (fixed "LSP incremental processing") v2 uses a min/max based
on Mark's feedback.

Thanks
Xavier

Xavier