On 11/29/23 08:32, Frode Nordahl wrote:
On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 2:21 PM Dumitru Ceara <dce...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 11/28/23 15:58, Dumitru Ceara wrote:
I went ahead and scheduled another instance (please let me know if the
date/time doesn't work for you): Date/Time: Monday January 15th 15:00
UTC Video Link: meet.google.com/zns-gqsd-jdn Meeting notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dG4GwcYOSs4uArPGtOoaP5tH4KCto-GH_C3tIXSnZZ8

I made the (likely incorrect) assumption that most people are off in the
first two weeks of January, that's why I selected January 15th.

If people prefer having the meeting in the first two weeks of the year,
that's fine by me, I can update the invite.  Please let me know if you
wish that.

I'm the odd one out here being off from the weekend before 15th, if
anyone is available in the preceding weeks I'd love it if we could
make it happen, and I'd understand if everyone else is off/busy.

My plan is to be around for the entire month of January. Any date will work for me.