On 11/26/23 18:59, Dumitru Ceara wrote:

>>> Updated link to meeting notes (with public commenter access):
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dG4GwcYOSs4uArPGtOoaP5tH4KCto-GH_C3tIXSnZZ8

>> Thanks to everyone who attended!  And for people who couldn't make it
>> but are interested in what was discussed please find below the meeting
>> notes [0] and recording [1].
>>
>> [0]
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dG4GwcYOSs4uArPGtOoaP5tH4KCto-GH_C3tIXSnZZ8/edit#heading=h.4lj9zlqqdtzm
>>
>> [1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sK3-KVT726FXc0kLrKcS83jwh5gPYAuc/view
>>
>> As discussed, I went ahead and scheduled another instance:
>>
>> Date/Time: Monday November 27th 15:00 UTC
>> Video Link: meet.google.com/zns-gqsd-jdn
>> Meeting notes:
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dG4GwcYOSs4uArPGtOoaP5tH4KCto-GH_C3tIXSnZZ8
>>

> Hi all,
>
> A reminder for those who wish to attend: the next instance of the OVN
> technical community meeting (audio/video) is scheduled to happen tomorrow:
>
> Date/Time: Monday November 27th 15:00 UTC
> Video Link: meet.google.com/zns-gqsd-jdn
> Meeting notes:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dG4GwcYOSs4uArPGtOoaP5tH4KCto-GH_C3tIXSnZZ8
>
> Feel free to already add items you might want to discuss to the agenda
> in the document linked above.

Thanks to everyone who attended!  And for people who couldn't make it
but are interested in what was discussed please find below the meeting
notes [0], recording [1] and transcript [2].

[0]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dG4GwcYOSs4uArPGtOoaP5tH4KCto-GH_C3tIXSnZZ8/edit#heading=h.46qhcmjkgp4m
[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wlz57QPTwFxuEz8krxoty5oivzV6C1TT/view?usp=drive_link
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iyRBbhae2lD98St22o58kzQAHL0X5thE/view?usp=drive_link

I went ahead and scheduled another instance (please let me know if the
date/time doesn't work for you):

Date/Time: Monday January 15th 15:00 UTC
Video Link: meet.google.com/zns-gqsd-jdn
Meeting notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dG4GwcYOSs4uArPGtOoaP5tH4KCto-GH_C3tIXSnZZ8

Best regards,
Dumitru