On 06/06/2017 05:18 AM, Felix Konstantin Maurer wrote:
I accidentally only responded to you, so here again what I wrote.
Thanks for the quick response! If tested it now but so far I see no
difference. All IPFIX packets have the same flowStartDelta and flowEndDelta.

Furthermore, about the first lines in ipfix_cache_aggregate_entries?

line 1457
     to_start = &to_entry->flow_start_timestamp_usec;
     to_end = &to_entry->flow_end_timestamp_usec;
     from_start = &from_entry->flow_start_timestamp_usec;
     from_end = &from_entry->flow_end_timestamp_usec;

     if (*to_start > *from_start) {
         *to_start = *from_start;
     }
     if (*to_end < *from_end) {
         *to_end = *from_end;
     }

Is that not supposed to update the timestamps of the old entry, into
which the new stats are merged?

Regards
Felix

Felix,

I've been doing further testing on this and noticed that the code in the patch I
submitted is never even being touched.

I'm debugging it but I am also working on some other bugs.  I'll work on this
as I
find time to do so.

Thanks,

- Greg