Hi Greg,

Just a small update. I tried to find the problem myself, and it seems to
me that there is only ever one packet received per sampling period.
In dpif_ipfix_bridge_sample there is:

2113 /* Use the sampling probability as an approximation of the number
2114  * of matched packets. */
2115 packet_delta_count = UINT32_MAX / di->bridge_exporter.probability;

which is why the IPFIX packet contains a number of packets greater than
one, even though only one is received by vswitch.

So my guess would be (I don't really know how openvswitch works) that
the kernel module only ever sends one packet per configured sampling period?

Regards
Felix

--
RWTH Aachen University