Hi ben and Ilya,
     I meet some compile error,  hope to get your advice.
      My OS is centos7.6,kernel version is 3.10.0-957.el7.x86_64, in X86 arch.
 I compiled  dpdk19.11 by meson , and it seems work, the compiled lib stays  in
/usr/local/lin64.

     When I compile DPDK lib with OVS by make , it failed with log "unable to
find libmnl, install the dependency package",but actually I have installed
libmnl-1.0.3-7.el7.x86_64

      Thanks   for yor  advices.
      YUN

     The dpdk compile script is:
       export DPDK_DIR=$(pwd)
       cd $DPDK_DIR
       #configure and install DPDK using Meson

       #build and install the DPDK library:

       export DPDK_BUILD=$DPDK_DIR/build
       meson build
       ninja -C build
       ninja -C build install
       ldconfig

     The ovs compile script is :
      export DPDK_DIR=/usr/local
      export DPDK_TARGET=lib64
      export DPDK_BUILD=$DPDK_DIR/$DPDK_TARGET

      export OVS_DIR=/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/openvswitch

       cd $OVS_DIR
      ./boot.sh

      ./configure --with-dpdk=$DPDK_BUILD --prefix= --localstatedir=/var
--datarootdir=/usr/share CFLAGS='-O0 -g' LIBS='-lfdt'

      make -j 32
      make install