Hello from Gregg C Levine
Paul, explain this phrase in better detail please:
"In any case, it's great that Jan has a setup where he can
consistently trigger the errors." In an embedded an environment it is
sometimes considered desirable to stress test the file system by
triggering power cycles. There's an article on that, and the methods
used somewhere on the Linux-MTD site.

Now I can see for myself how a rigged system would be desirable for
stress testing the file system that we've created. But a detailed
explanation would be good thing.

Jan, what are you running? Which distribution? What is the hardware
configuration? I walked into this meeting late, and left my agenda and
most of my notes in a different location.
------
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
"The Force will be with you... Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi