Hmm... voltage? 5V, right?

On 4/15/06, Paul Alfille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, power, of course.

We also use some buffering of data.  From ow_connection.h
/* com port fifo info */
/* The UART_FIFO_SIZE defines the amount of bytes that are written before
 * reading the reply. Any positive value should work and 16 is probably low
 * enough to avoid losing bytes in even most extreme situations on all modern
 * UARTs, and values bigger than that will probably work on almost any
 * system... The value affects readout performance asymptotically, value of 1
 * should give equivalent performance with the old implementation.
 *   -- Jari Kirma
 *
 * Note: Each bit sent to the 1-wire net requeires 1 byte to be sent to
 *       the uart.
 */

An easy way to test would be to change "16" to "4" in module/owlib/src/c/ow_ds9097U.c lines 837 and 868

Paul